Author: Jaroslav Mikoška
To view the entire table, move the table to the right.
Take out the crust
1. Roll out the dough into a tart pan and blast chill
2. Set the oven on dry heat (slow fan speed) at 180°C and bake
the crust from frozen for 10 minutes. Allow to cool
3. Beat the egg and sugar until light. Combine the ground.
almonds, double cream and Calvados
4. Neatly place the apple slices onto the baked dough and pour
the egg mixture over. Sprinkle over the crushed almonds
5. Set the oven on dry heat (slow fan speed) at 180°C and bake
for 30 minutes
6. Serve warm
Stainless wire shelving
Some text in the modal.