Author: Jaroslav Mikoška
To view the entire table, move the table to the right.
add other ingredients
1. Stretch out the dough and lay into a floured dish
2. Prick with a fork
3. Set the oven on dry heat at 280°C
4. Bake for 3–4 minutes or until the base gets puffy
5. Prick any air bubbles to let out air trapped in the base
6. Lay over the cheese and mushrooms on top of the dough
and bake for an additional 3–4 minutes or until cooked
7. Drizzle with evoo, shave truffle over the pizza top
Some text in the modal.