Author: Jaroslav Mikoška
To view the entire table, move the table to the right.
Remove the soup out, and place the bread in
1. In a pot, sauté the onions over medium heat.
Keep stirring for a good 30 minutes
2. Add the flour and stir for another couple of minutes
3. Deglaze with the broth and crank up the heat, remove
just before the pot starts showing signs of boiling
4. Set the oven on combi at 80°C
5. Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes
6. Correct the seasoning
7. Transfer the soup into eight heated ovenproof bowls
and place two slices of toasted bread in each portion
8. Set the oven on dry heat at 180°C using
the Golden Touch function
9. Sprinkle the cheese over the toasted bread and bake
until the cheese is melted and golden
GN container Stainless steel full
Some text in the modal.