Author: Jaroslav Mikoška
To view the entire table, move the table to the right.
1. In a saucepan, brown the pork belly and add the evoo after
the fat starts rendering
2. Add the carrots and celery and soften
3. Add the beef shoulder and brisket and brown
4. Deglaze with wine until the alcohol evaporates
5. Transfer into a ½ GN container and add the tomato purée
6. Set the oven on combi at 65°C
7. Simmer for six hours, adding veal stock from time to time
8. Add the milk in the last hour
9. Finish with cream and correct seasoning
10. Serve with spaghetti or linguini pasta
GN container Stainless steel full
Some text in the modal.